Saturday, August 21, 2010

business as usual

This week Katie and I finished printing the poetry book, with no major problems after our first round of disasters. The rest of my time has been spent on The Promotion Of Art, a grand career with few rewards and theoretical pay. New business cards, new promotional cards, signing up for the Philly Zine Fest, working on a collaborative gallery proposal, doing a blog interview for PCB, working on my "national exhibition record" (applying for more shows), and more.

I met with Donna and the rest of her exhibition committee at Philadelphia Center for the Book's summer store. We are working on a big juried member show at the Free Library of Philadelphia that opens in September. More on that later. I never took pictures of the PCB space when I worked there for a week. It's a nice space, which we only have for a couple more weeks.






No comments:

Post a Comment